Read Chapter 3 "Against Intellectual Property" of the Brian Martin's book. Write a blog review (especially, comment on his strategies for change).
Good to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_trial
For me it is weird to think
I use free software only because it is free, not because it is
better. Myself I use the things what I like to use or what I think I
can pay this amount of money, because it is OK price for me. It is
like with gold. If I don’t care of them then I will not pay the
price, when I am obsessed with the idea then I will pay. This is the
same with a place to live (eg in the border of Monaco the prices are
high as 100 meters further they drop 10 times etc.
I use things when I need them. Preferable they are free.
Strategies for change
Thinking must be changed as well the length of copyright. People reuse remix stuff and when it is forbidden the just steal it or just don’t use it.
For private use the laws should be less strict than for companies. Eg. when I do my courses lot of people come and when they start the same course using same materials (what they rewrite) then it is not nice, but I cant do anything to stop it. I don’t have and the money to go to court.
Cost and the middle man prices must be open knowledge as Estonian s have not much to share, as to get from the world as a lot of other countries. The prices are too high. % of stealing will not get punished, so it is OK for now to use that option. The ACTA for now is still not valid yet.
Best way is to reproduce and find a common ground to use it more flexible way. As I proposed for the layperson, in education there should be eg. ISP tax and all is free. To use stuff in industry you must pay.
I use things when I need them. Preferable they are free.
Strategies for change
Thinking must be changed as well the length of copyright. People reuse remix stuff and when it is forbidden the just steal it or just don’t use it.
For private use the laws should be less strict than for companies. Eg. when I do my courses lot of people come and when they start the same course using same materials (what they rewrite) then it is not nice, but I cant do anything to stop it. I don’t have and the money to go to court.
Cost and the middle man prices must be open knowledge as Estonian s have not much to share, as to get from the world as a lot of other countries. The prices are too high. % of stealing will not get punished, so it is OK for now to use that option. The ACTA for now is still not valid yet.
Best way is to reproduce and find a common ground to use it more flexible way. As I proposed for the layperson, in education there should be eg. ISP tax and all is free. To use stuff in industry you must pay.
Good to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_trial
No comments:
Post a Comment