Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Copyright reform


I like the idea for non commercial use it (copyrighted data use) should be “free”.

Academic texts, pictures, videos, books. Estonia does not have the money to pay all that in educational use.


I am also willing to understand if I pay for the ISP some sum every month then I have free access to download and see whatever films and TV series I need. Now I must bay them or see the movie in the cinema and I cant really leave if I don’t like the movie.. (as I have payed and I must get all my money worth:)

I hate that Estonian Author Society or something restricts Estonian firms and musics from youtube. It is stupid. No-one will know the movies and music of Estonian culture heritage. I also don’t like the restrictions in museums and their online data collections.

Youth don’t care about these issues, but some teachers care and punish children at schools when some content is used. In some other countries also the law will punish the teachers if they have downloaded some pictures to their students to see.

I also believe the copyright time should be loosen as 70 years after someone death, it is too much time to wait. I also like free samplings, as sometimes the book is only interesting in the beginning:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment